Baked Crab Wontons
Servings 24 wontons
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounce package) Neufchatel cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat drained
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine garlic, cheese, crab meat, green onion, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce.
- Place one teaspoon of crab mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper. Dip your finger into the beaten egg and lightly coat the outer edges of the wonton wrapper. Bring all the corners of the wonton together in the center and pinch the center and sides together.
- Place folded wontons on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Lightly spray the tops of the wontons with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
Serving: 1 wonton
MFP: Baked Crab Wontons
Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.2g | Protein: 3.2g | Fat: 2.2g