Raspberry Bread Pudding
Servings 8 people
- 2 cups low-fat 1% milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 egg whites
- 50 grams vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf bakery French bread cut into 1-inch pieces
- 10 ounces fresh raspberries
Vanilla Cream Sauce:
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2 Tablespoons low-fat 1% milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, butter, vanilla, sweetener and salt; microwave for 1-2 minutes or until butter has melted.
- Remove from the microwave and whisk in egg whites, protein powder and cinnamon until well combined. Add the bread to the bowl and stir to coat.
- Pour half the mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle half the raspberries on top then repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned and custard is mostly set.
- Whisk together all cream sauce Ingredients and pour on top before serving.
MFP: MFF Raspberry Bread Pudding February 2022
Serving: 7.1ounces | Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 58.6g | Protein: 18.8g | Fat: 7.2g