Copycat Nuts About Berries Salad
Servings 6 people
- Cinnamon Almonds:
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds coarsely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 16 ounces romaine lettuce chopped
- 6 ounces strawberries sliced
- 4 ounces blackberries
- 4 ounces raspberries
- 4 ounces blueberries
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons poppyseeds
- Add chopped almonds, sugar and cinnamon to a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Stir continuously until sugar has melted completely and almonds are coated in glaze. Spread on parchment or wax paper to cool.
- Place salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients; store in the refrigerator until serving.
- Toss salad in dressing and add candied almonds to the salad immediately before serving.
MFP: MFF Copycat Nuts About Berries Salad
Serving: 7.4ounces | Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.9g | Protein: 4.9g | Fat: 6.5g