Protein Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Servings 8 pancakes
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- 1 (25 gram) scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tablespoon Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin purée
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown on both sides.
MFP: MFF – Protein Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes January 2020
Serving: 2.9ounces | Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.1g | Protein: 5.9g | Fat: 3.6g