Protein Orange Roll Muffins
- 1 3/4 cup self rising flour
- 1 scoop whey vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light
- 3 Tablespoons Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioner Sugar Replacement
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine self rising flour, protein powder and Greek yogurt until a thick dough forms (you may need to add more flour if it is too sticky to handle). Roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface into a large rectangle (approximately 10’”x14”).
- In a small bowl, combine butter substitute, Truvia and orange zest then spread in an even layer on the dough.
- Roll dough into a log shape and cut into 12 equal pieces. Place each orange roll in a muffin cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown. Whisk together glaze ingredients and drizzle on top of orange roll in each muffin cup.
MFP: MFF Protein Orange Roll Muffins
Serving: 57grams | Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 23.1g | Protein: 4.6g | Fat: 1.3g