Protein No Bake Cookies
Servings 24 cookies
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 (25 g) scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 (10 g) scoops Vital Proteins Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 2 1/2 cups quick oats
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together peanut butter and coconut oil until completely smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat, mix in honey and vanilla extract. Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Mix in protein powder, collagen peptides and quick oats until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, or two spoons, drop mixture onto a lined baking sheet and place in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes, or until set up.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 6.5g | Fat: 13.8g