Protein Monster Cookies
Servings 36 cookies
- 1 cup Buttermilk Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Mix
- 3 (25 gram) scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 3/4 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Reduced-Fat JIF Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1/4 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup mini M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine Kodiak Cakes, protein powder, Truvia, oats and salt. Mix in vanilla, peanut butter, eggs, and milk until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Scoop 1 1/2 Tablespoon (or 1 ounce) mounds of dough onto prepared baking sheet at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until set, and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
MFP: MFF Protein Monster Cookies June 2021
Serving: 1 cookie (1 ounce) | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.2g | Protein: 4.8g | Fat: 4g