Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
Servings 8 people
- 1 (14 ounce) angel food cake
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 (25 gram) scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 (1 ounce) pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound strawberries sliced
- Cut up angel food cake into cubes; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together yogurt, protein powder, pudding mix, Cool Whip, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Layer half the cake, half the cream mixture and half the strawberries in a trifle or glass bowl. Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
MFP: MFF Strawberry Shortcake Trifle June 2021
Serving: 6.9ounces | Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 55.1g | Protein: 14.5g | Fat: 3.3g