Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
Servings 8 people
- 1 14 ounce angel food cake
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 25 gram scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 1 ounce pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip Lite
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound strawberries sliced
- Cut up angel food cake into cubes; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together yogurt, protein powder, pudding mix, Cool Whip and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Layer half the cake, half the cream mixture and half the strawberries in a trifle or glass bowl. Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
MFP: MFF Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
Serving: 6.9ounces | Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 55.1g | Protein: 14.5g | Fat: 3.3g