Protein German Pancakes
Servings 6 people
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- 1 (25 gram) scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 (10 gram) scoops Vital Proteins Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- Toppings not included in nutrition information
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place butter in a 9×13-inch baking pan and put the pan in the oven while it preheats.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- When the butter has completely melted, remove pan from oven. Carefully pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until pancakes have set in the center and the edges become puffy and golden.
- Cut into 6 pieces and serve with fresh fruit, whipped topping, syrup, etc. as desired.
MFP: MFF – Protein German Pancakes January 2020
Serving: 4ounces | Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.1g | Protein: 18.3g | Fat: 9.8g