Protein French Toast
Servings 1 person
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 25 gram scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 slices Dave’s Killer Thin Sliced White Bread
- In a mixing bowl or baking dish, whisk together almond milk, egg whites, protein powder and cinnamon.
- Dip each slice of bread in mixture, turning to coat evenly.
- Cook on a griddle sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium-high heat, until browned on both sides.
- Serve with strawberries and sugar free syrup, if desired
Toppings not included in nutritional information so you can add your own. Serving size – full recipe
MFP: MFF – Protein French Toast
Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 63.3g | Protein: 41.6g | Fat: 6.6g