Protein Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- 2 pounds strawberries rinsed and patted dry
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 (25 gram) scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup Nestle Milk Chocolate Chips
- Wash and pat strawberries dry and let sit at room temperature. Cover a baking sheet with wax paper; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, add coconut oil and microwave for 1 minute, or until completely melted. Whisk protein powder into melted coconut oil until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips to a separate bowl, and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until melted. Whisk melted chocolate chips into the protein mixture until smooth and fully combined.
- Holding each strawberry by the leaves, dip into chocolate, turning until all sides are covered. Let excess chocolate drip off the strawberries then place on the prepared pan.
- Once all strawberries are dipped, place pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until set up.
MFP: MFF Protein Chocolate Dipped Strawberries February 2021
Serving: 4.3ounces | Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.4g | Protein: 2.7g | Fat: 3.2g