Philly Cheesesteak Wrap
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 2 green bell peppers sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak thinly sliced
- 6 Light Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges
- 6 Mission Carb Balance Flour Tortillas
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat. Add onion, peppers, salt and pepper and cook until vegetables are browned and tender.
- Add steak to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until you reach desired doneness; remove from heat and set aside.
- Spread a cheese wedge on each tortilla. Divide meat and peppers evenly between tortillas.
- Roll up and place seam-side down on a panini press or griddle for 3-5 minutes, or until golden brown. Flip halfway through cooking if using a griddle.
Serving size: 1 wrap
MFP: MFF Philly Cheesesteak Wraps
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 22.3g