Peanut Butter Coconut Chocolate Protein Bars
Servings 12 bars
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 10 gram scoops Vital Proteins Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 4 25 gram scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine all ingredients until well combined.
- Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with wax paper. Press dough in an even layer in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into 12 bars. Store bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Serving size – 1/12 of recipe – 1 bar
MFP: MFF Peanut Butter Coconut Chocolate Protein Bar
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.3g | Protein: 15.6g | Fat: 13.6g