Peach Cobbler Cake
Servings 9 people
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches in 100% fruit juice
- 75 grams vanilla whey protein powder
- 350 grams Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix
- 120 grams (1/2 cup) I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light melted
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Pour undrained can of peaches in the bottom of prepared pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine protein powder and cake mix then sprinkle on top of peaches. Press dry cake mix down firmly into peaches allowing peach juice to run over the top.
- Pour melted butter substitute butter on top of the cake and sprinkle cinnamon on top. Bake for 45 minutes, or until edges are lightly golden brown.
MFP: MFF Peach Cobbler Cake
Serving: 4.4ounces | Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 45.9g | Protein: 8.4g | Fat: 4.9g