Parmesan Herb Zucchini
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds zucchini cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a cooling rack inside a baking sheet and spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine parmesan cheese, thyme, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil then sprinkle parmesan cheese mixture on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn oven to high broil and cook an additional 2-3 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
MFP: MFF Parmesan Herb Zucchini February 2021
Serving: 4.9g | Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.7g | Protein: 3.4g | Fat: 4.4g