No Bake Peanut Butter Cups
Servings 12 cups
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 25 gram scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 10 gram scoops Vital Proteins Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 cup Enjoy Life Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- Fill a muffin tin with cupcake liners; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, flaxseed, protein powder, collagen, vanilla, coconut oil and honey. Divide mixture evenly between muffin cups and press down with a spoon.
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl, microwave for 2 minutes and stir until completely smooth. Divide chocolate evenly between each cup and spread with a spoon.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set up.
Serving size – 1/12 of recipe – 1 cup
MFP: MFF No Bake Peanut Butter Cups
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 12.7g | Fat: 18.7g