Mint Brownie Protein Cookies
- 1 (14.8 ounce) package Kodiak Cakes Brownie Mix
- 2 (25 gram) scoops whey chocolate protein powder
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 20 Andes Mints unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine brownie mix and protein powder.
- Add yogurt and mix until well combined.
- Drop dough using a cookie scoop or spoon onto a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from oven and immediately place one Andes Mint on top of each cookie. Allow the mint to melt then spread it on top of the cookie using a spoon or small spatula.
MFP: MFF Mint Brownie Protein Cookies January 2021
Serving: 47grams | Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 3.9g