Mexican Street Corn Salad
Servings 6 people
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (12 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1/2 red onion minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons cotija cheese
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add corn and red onion and stir occasionally for 4-5 minutes, or until corn is slightly charred on the edges. Add garlic and jalapeño and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Pour the contents of the pan into a large bowl and fold in yogurt, cheese, cilantro, chili powder, and lime juice until well combined.
- Serve warm, if desired, or store covered in refrigerator until serving.
MFP: MFF Greek Yogurt Street Corn Salad October 2020
Serving: 5.4ounces | Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10.3g