Meat Lovers Pizza
Servings 6 people
- 1 3/4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 16 ounces Jennie-O Italian Style Turkey Sausage
- 1/2 cup Rao’s Homemade Marinara
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces Hormel Turkey Pepperoni
- 5 ounces cooked diced ham
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. In a mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine self-rising flour and Greek yogurt until a thick dough forms.
- Roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface into a large rectangle (approximately 10”x14”) then place on prepared baking sheet; set aside.
- Add sausage to a large skillet over medium- high heat. Cook, breaking up the meat, until cooked through. Drain excess liquid; set aside.
- Spread marinara over dough then top with shredded cheese, pepperoni, cooked sausage and ham.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into pieces and serve.
MFP: MFF Meat Lovers Pizza August 2022
Serving: 7.4ounces | Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.1g | Protein: 34.8g | Fat: 18.2g