Maple Glazed Ham
Servings 18 people
- 1 8 pound bone-in spiral cut ham
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Spray a 6-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place ham, flat side down, inside the slow cooker. Pour water around the base of the ham.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together maple syrup, honey, mustard, cinnamon and nutmeg then pour on top of ham. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- When ham is done cooking, remove it from the slow cooker and cut into slices. Pour ham drippings through a strainer and into a medium saucepan.
- Whisk together 2 Tablespoons cornstarch and 2 Tablespoons of water then whisk into drippings over medium- high heat.
- Continue cooking and whisking until gravy comes to a boil and reaches desired thickness. Serve gravy with ham.
MFP: MFF Maple Glazed Ham
Serving: 4.8ounces | Calories: 439kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 23.9g