Lemon Balsamic Spring Salad
Servings 6 people
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces spring salad mix
- 2 ounces shaved carrots
- 4 ounces cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 ounce shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl; set aside and store in the refrigerator until serving.
- Place salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Dress salad immediately before serving.
MFP: MFF Lemon Balsamic Spring Salad June 2022
Serving: 3ounces | Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.3g | Protein: 2.4g | Fat: 7.2g