Servings 12 people
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light
- 1/2 cup Swerve Granulated or other zero calorie granulated sweetener
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 50 grams vanilla protein powder
- 8 ounces Neufchâtel cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 25 grams vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tablespoons Swerve Granulated or other zero calorie granulated sweetener
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite thawed
- 8 ounces sliced strawberries
- 3 ounces blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-inch pizza pan with parchment paper; set aside. If you don’t have a pizza pan, you could also use a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl or stand mixer, cream together light butter and sweetener. Add vanilla, egg and applesauce and mix until combined. Mix in cream of tartar, flour and protein powder until combined then spread in an even layer in prepared pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are barely golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool completely (place uncovered in the refrigerator to decrease cooling time).
- In a large bowl, cream together softened Neufchâtel cheese, vanilla, protein powder and sweetener until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip then spread in an even layer over cooled crust.
- Top with strawberries and blueberries. Cut into 12 equal pieces and serve.
MFP: MFF Fruit Pizza Pizza July 2022
Serving: 3.8ounces | Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.9g | Protein: 8.7g | Fat: 9.4g