Honey Lime Shrimp Street Tacos
Servings 18 tacos
- 6 Tablespoons honey
- 5 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (12 ounce package) frozen cooked, deveined salad shrimp thawed and drained
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 18 Mission Street Taco Flour Tortillas
- 6 Tablespoons Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado Yogurt Dressing
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together honey, lime juice, chili powder and garlic powder. Mix in thawed shrimp. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp to the skillet (draining all excess liquid) and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-6 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Heat tortillas on a skillet, if desired. Divide shrimp evenly between tortillas. Drizzle 1 teaspoon dressing on top of each taco.
- Top with your favorite toppings (red onion, cilantro, pico, cotija cheese, etc.) *Nutrition information doesn’t include toppings.
Serving size is 1 taco
MFP: MFF Honey Lime Shrimp Street Tacos November 2020
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 19.4g | Protein: 8.5g | Fat: 3.1g