Honey Chipotle Chicken Strips
Servings 6 people
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins
Honey Chipotle Sauce:
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Whisk eggs together in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Remove tendon from each tenderloin then dip in egg, coat in Kodiak Cakes mixture, then place on prepared baking sheet.
- Generously spray the tops of chicken pieces with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 25 minutes, turning and spraying with cooking spray halfway through. Remove from oven and set aside.
- While chicken bakes, make the sauce by whisking together all ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes, or until sauce has thickened.
- Pour sauce over cooked chicken strips and toss to coat. For a stickier coating, place pan in the oven on high broil for 1-2 minutes before serving.
MFP: MFF Honey Chipotle Chicken Strips July 2022
Serving: 5.8ounces | Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 46.1g | Protein: 41.8g | Fat: 2.9g