Servings 6 people
- 2 Tablespoons active dry yeast
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (20 ounce) package Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- 3 Tablespoons cornmeal
- 1/2 cup Prego No Sugar Added Marinara
- 3 cups reduced-fat shredded mozzarella
- 5 ounces Canadian bacon
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple
- 2 ounces red onion
- 5 slices Hormel Fully Cooked Bacon diced
- For the crust: Combine yeast, sugar and warm water in a large mixing bowl or stand mixer; let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add oil and Kodiak cakes, mixing after adding each cup. Knead by hand or using the stand mixer for 8-10 minutes. Cover bowl and let rise for 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Divide dough in half. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cornmeal on 2 pizza stones or baking pans.
- Roll each half of dough into a circle approximately 1/4-inch thick. Top each pizza with half the marinara, cheese, Canadian bacon, pineapple, red onion and bacon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cut each pizza into 8 slices.
*Makes 2 pizzas. 1 serving: 2 pieces
MFP: MFF Hawaiian Pizza
Calories: 522kcal | Carbohydrates: 53.3g | Protein: 37.1g | Fat: 18.8g