Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
Servings 10 people
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup onion grated
- 1 cup carrots minced
- 1 1/2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayo
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; rinse with cold water, drain and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked macaroni, apple cider vinegar, onion and carrots.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over macaroni. Mix together pasta and dressing until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
MFP: MFF Hawaiian Macaroni Salad July 2021
Serving: 6.8ounces | Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 7.9g | Fat: 3.2g