Ham & Cheese Egg White Breakfast Casserole
Servings 8 people
- 1 20 ounce package Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 cups egg whites
- 1/2 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces diced ham
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine hash browns, egg whites, milk, onion, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, ham and 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let rest for a few minutes before serving.
MFP: MFF Ham and Cheese Egg White Casserole
Serving: 7ounces | Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.9g | Protein: 20.2g | Fat: 4.8g