Ham and Cheese Egg White Omelet
Servings 1 Person
- 3 ounces uncured diced ham
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 Tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add ham and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove ham from the skillet and set aside.
- Wipe out skillet and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour egg whites into the skillet, tilt to cover the bottom of the pan in an even layer and cover with a lid for 3-5 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Remove lid and top half of the omelet with ham and cheese.
- Use a rubber spatula to lift the edges of the omelet and fold in half.
- Carefully slide the omelet onto a plate and serve.
Serving size – full recipe.
MFP: MFF Ham and Cheese Egg White Omelet January 2020
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.3g | Protein: 43.4g | Fat: 6.8g