Ground Turkey Spaghetti
Servings 8 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 Tablespoon Truvia Baking Blend
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) pkg. Barilla Protein+ Spaghetti
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and turkey and cook until onion is tender and turkey is cooked through. Season with basil, parsley, pepper and salt.
- Add Truvia, diced tomatoes, tomato paste and tomato sauce; mix until well combined. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and let boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; set aside. Toss pasta and sauce together before serving.
MFP: MFF Ground Turkey Spaghetti October 2020
Serving: 13.4ounces | Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 57.4g | Protein: 28.2g | Fat: 2.8g