Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
Servings 6 people
- 1 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, pineapple juice, Truvia, garlic and ginger paste until well combined.
- Place chicken in a gallon-sized resealable bag and pour marinade over chicken. Seal and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- After marinating, oil and preheat grill to medium- high heat. Discard marinade and grill chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
MFP Grilled Teriyaki Chicken July 2021
Serving: 3.7ounces | Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.1g | Protein: 40.3g | Fat: 13.4g