Grilled Honey Garlic Chicken
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons green onion diced
- Place chicken thighs in a gallon-sized resealable bag.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and lemon juice. Pour mixture over the chicken, seal bag and store in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight).
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Discard marinade and cook chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side or until cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion before serving.
MFP: MFF Grilled Honey Garlic Chicken August 2022
Serving: 3.3ounces | Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 26.3g | Fat: 5.5g