Grilled Dill Salmon
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds Atlantic salmon skin-on
- 2 Tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 lemon sliced
- Preheat grill to 450 degrees F.
- Coat the outside of the salmon with grape seed oil and sprinkle salt, pepper and dill on top.
- Place salmon on the grill skin side down and cook, lid closed, for 6-8 minutes. Turn filets over and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes or until temperature reaches 130 degrees F.
- Remove salmon from grill and let rest for a few minutes. Top with lemon slices before serving, if desired.
Serving size – 1/6th of recipe
MFP: MFF Grilled Dill Salmon August 2021
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.3g | Protein: 30.7g | Fat: 24.7g