Turkey and Swiss Sliders
Servings 12 sliders
- 1 (12 ounce) pkg. King’s Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls
- 1 pound deli sliced turkey
- 6 (21 gram) slices Swiss cheese (or 4.5 ounces total)
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light melted
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice rolls horizontally (keeping them connected) and place the bottom half in the prepared pan. Layer on turkey and cheese.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together melted butter substitute, dijon, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt and onion powder then spread half the mixture on the inside of the top half the rolls and place on top of the sliders in the pan.
- Brush remaining half of mixture on top of the rolls and sprinkle bagel seasoning on top. Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops of the rolls are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, cut into individual sandwiches and serve.
MFP: MFF Turkey and Swiss Sliders August 2021
Serving: 3.2ounces | Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.4g | Protein: 11.7g | Fat: 9g