Greek Yogurt White Chicken Chili
Servings 8 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds cooked chicken diced
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white northern beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- Add oil to a large pot over medium- high heat. Add garlic and onion, sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with cumin, oregano, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper and cook for an additional minute.
- Add chicken, broth, beans, corn and chiles. Cover, bring to a boil and reduce heat to low-medium and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt and lime juice until well combined then serve.
MFP: MFF White Chicken Chili October 2020
Serving: 11.8ounces | Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.8g | Protein: 29.7g | Fat: 11.1g