Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
Servings 6 people
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 (12.5 ounce) cans chicken
- 1 cup grapes halved
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup 50% Less Sugar Craisins
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Store in the fridge before serving or in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
1 serving: 1/6 of recipe MFP: MFF Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad January 2020
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.1g | Protein: 43.1g | Fat: 8.7g