Greek Yogurt Breadsticks
Servings 8 breadsticks
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- garlic salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine all ingredients until a dough forms and begins to pull away from the sides.
- Roll onto a lightly dusted surface and divide dough into 8 equal pieces.
- Roll out each piece into a breadstick (around 8-10 inches long) and place on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spray tops of breadsticks with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle garlic salt on top, if desired. Bake for 17-19 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top.
1 serving: 1 breadstick
MFP: MFF Greek Yogurt Breadsticks October 2020
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 9.4g | Fat: 1g