Greek Yogurt Bowl
Servings 1 Person
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 medium strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup Kind Peanut Butter Granola
- 1 Tablespoon PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons water
- Place yogurt in a bowl.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries and granola.
- Whisk together PB2 and water then drizzle on top before serving.
Serving size – full recipe.
MFP: MFF Greek Yogurt Bowl January 2020
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.5g | Protein: 28.4g | Fat: 4g