Servings 20 cupcakes
- 1 (15.25 ounce) rainbow chip cake mix
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Diet Sprite
- Reddi Wip optional topping
- Sprinkles optional topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, protein powder, eggs and Sprite until well combined.
- Line 20 muffin cups with liners and divide batter evenly between them.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until set. Let cool completely.
- Top with Reddi Wip or Lite Cool Whip and sprinkles, if desired (toppings not included in nutrition information).
Serving size: 1 cupcake
MFP: MFF Funfetti Cupcakes
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.2g | Protein: 3.2g | Fat: 1.4g