Double Chocolate Muffins
Servings 24 muffins
- 6 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cocoa powder, protein powder, whole wheat flour, Truvia, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix in eggs, milk, applesauce, vanilla and vegetable oil until well combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner 2/3 of the way full or use a large cookie scoop to place batter in cups.
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top of each muffin before baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set in the center.
Serving size – 1 muffin.
MFP: MFF Double Chocolate Muffins January 2020
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.8g | Protein: 4.1g | Fat: 3.2g