Denver Egg White Omelet
Servings 1 Person
- 1 Tablespoon yellow onion diced
- 1 Tablespoon green bell pepper diced
- 1 Tablespoon red bell pepper diced
- 2 ounces uncured diced ham
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 Tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Saute onion and peppers until tender.
- Add ham and cook for an additional minute.
- Remove vegetables and ham from the skillet and set aside.
- Wipe out skillet and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour egg whites into the skillet, tilt to cover the bottom of the pan in an even layer and cover with a lid for 3-5 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Remove lid and top half of the omelet with vegetables, ham and cheese.
- Use a rubber spatula to lift the edges of the omelet and fold in half.
- Carefully slide the omelet onto a plate and serve.
Serving size – full recipe
MFP: MFF Denver Egg White Omelet
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.6g | Protein: 38.6g | Fat: 5.3g