Curry Chicken Salad
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast diced
- 1/4 cup celery diced
- 1/4 cup green onion sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, honey, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken, celery, green onion and mix until combined.
MFP: MFF Curry Chicken Salad
Serving: 5.9ounces | Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.2g | Protein: 27.3g | Fat: 1.6g