Crispy Denver Breakfast Burrito
Servings 1 person
- 1 Tablespoon yellow onion diced
- 1 Tablespoon green bell pepper diced
- 1 Tablespoon red bell pepper diced
- 2 ounces cooked ham diced
- 3 egg whites
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 Mission Carb Balance White Flour Tortilla
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray and sauté onion and peppers over medium-high heat until tender. Add ham and cook for an additional minute.
- Add eggs to skillet, stirring frequently, until eggs are cooked through.
- Top eggs with shredded cheese and remove from heat.
- Place egg mixture down the center of the tortilla and roll up.
- Wipe out skillet and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place burrito seam side down in the skillet and cook until golden brown. Flip the burrito over and cook until golden brown on the other side.
Serving size – full recipe
MFP: MFF – Crispy Denver Breakfast Burrito
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.3g | Protein: 26.7g | Fat: 7.4g