Creamy Turkey and Black Bean Flautas
Servings 12 flautas
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 onion diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cream cheese spread
- 12 Mission Carb Balance Tortillas
- 1 cup reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook turkey and onion until turkey is cooked through (about 5-8 minutes); drain excess grease. Mix in black beans, salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder and cumin and cook until heated through.
- Add spinach and cook for 2-3 more minutes, or until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat and fold in cream cheese spread until well combined. Divide mixture evenly between tortillas and top with shredded cheese.
- Roll up and place seam-side down on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spray the tops of the flautas with nonstick cooking spray and bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serving size: 1 flauta (approximately 3.1 ounces) MFP: MFF Creamy Turkey and Black Bean Flautas October 2020
Serving: 3.1ounces | Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 27.7g | Protein: 18.5g | Fat: 9.1g