Servings 6 people
- 1 3/4 cups self rising flour
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 3 ounces Hormel Turkey Pepperoni
- 3 ounces diced ham
- 1 ounce green pepper diced
- 1 ounce bella mushrooms diced
- 1 ounce yellow onion minced
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine self rising flour and Greek yogurt until a thick dough forms. Roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface into a large rectangle (approximately 10’”x14”).
- Mix together all pizza sauce ingredients and spread 1⁄2 cup of prepared sauce onto the dough, leaving a 2-inch border around the perimeter.
- Sprinkle 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella over the sauce and top with pepperoni, ham, green pepper, mushrooms and onion. Roll the dough up (like you would cinnamon rolls), pinch the edges together, tuck under then place seam side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the top of the dough with egg wash, sprinkle on remaining cheese and parsley for garnish. Gently cut diagonal slits in the top of the dough every two inches.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Let rest for a few minutes, then cut into slices and serve with remaining pizza sauce for dipping.
MFP: MFF Combination Stromboli July 2021
Serving: 7.2ounces | Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 33.5g | Protein: 22.8g | Fat: 11g