Servings 12 people
- 1 15.25 ounce pkg. Pillsbury White Cake mix
- 2 25 gram scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut flakes divided
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip Lite
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, protein powder, yogurt, eggs, water and coconut extract. Fold in 1 cup of coconut flakes and mix until well combined.
- Spread batter in an even layer in a 9×13-inch baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cake cool completely then top with Cool Whip and remaining 1⁄2 cup coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate until serving then cut into 12 slices.
MFP: MFF Coconut Cake
Serving: 5.2ounces | Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 49.7g | Protein: 8.1g | Fat: 10.8g