Lemon Cake Bars
Servings 9 people
- 1 15.25 ounce pkg. Betty Crocker Lemon Cake Mix
- 1 25 gram scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×9- inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix and protein powder. Add eggs, yogurt and vegetable oil; stir until combined. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter in an even layer in prepared pan. Bake for 23-25 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on top.
- Let cool completely, cut into squares and serve.
MFP: MFF Lemon Cake Bars
Serving: 3.1ounces | Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 50.7g | Protein: 6.9g | Fat: 7.9g