Cilantro Lime Rice
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups long grain white rice
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 2 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Zest of 1 lime
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium- high heat. Add uncooked rice and cook, stirring occasionally, until rice begins to brown.
- Add garlic and cook for one more minute.
- Add water, salt and lime zest; mix to combine.
- Bring to a rolling boil, then cover and reduce heat to low. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, fluff rice with a fork and mix in lime juice and cilantro.
MFP: MFF Cilantro Lime Rice January 2021
Serving: 6.1ounces | Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g