Chocolate Protein Crinkle Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine cocoa powder, protein powder, Truvia and coconut oil.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing between each one. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Add Kodiak Cakes, baking powder and salt; mix until well combined.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove bowl from the freezer and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, roll in powdered sugar and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool before eating.
MFP: MFF Chocolate Protein Crinkle Cookies
Serving: 33grams | Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.3g | Protein: 5.4g | Fat: 6g