Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Servings 1 person
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 Tablespoons PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 (25 gram) scoop whey chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Place all ingredients into a bowl or glass container and mix until combined.
- Cover with a lid or plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
MFP: MFF Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats January 2021
Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 53.8g | Protein: 34.3g | Fat: 7.7g