Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Bites
- 1 (18 ounce) pkg. Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Power Cakes Mix
- 4 (25 gram) scoops whey vanilla protein powder
- 3 cups low-fat 1% milk
- 2 Tablespoons Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Kodiak Cakes, protein powder and milk until well combined.
- Spray two 12-count muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin cups.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
MFP: MFF Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Bite January 2021
Serving: 47grams | Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.8g | Protein: 10.3g | Fat: 2g